Bonfire Night is a great time for socialising with family and friends. It’s an evening when everyone wraps up warmly in order to spend time in the garden. As it’s so chilly at this time of year, it’s important to serve lovely hot food around the bonfire (or fire pit). But as the host, you’ll need to spend time in the kitchen to prepare the food and make sure it’s piping hot before serving. Even if you’re only doing baked potatoes with fillings (a Bonfire Night favourite and a part of traditional Bonfire Night food), it’ll take you away from the party. Consider incorporating some creative Bonfire Night party ideas to make your celebration even more memorable.
What Makes A Great Kitchen For A Bonfire Night?
What makes a great kitchen is really up to you and your needs. If you love cooking, baking and entertaining, your idea of a great kitchen is going to be different to the idea of someone who spends more time heating ready meals. This is all considered during the design process, enabling us to tailor-make a kitchen that is suited to your needs.
But however you use your kitchen, there are a number of elements that make up a truly great kitchen:
- It looks great – By choosing beautiful kitchen furniture, your space will look stunning. Complete your kitchen with our bespoke wrapped fridges and freezers. Whatever you dream of... we can create it! Our bespoke vinyl wrapping service has endless opportunities meaning we can create the personalised fridge or freezer that fits your needs.
- It’s as practical as it is beautiful – Modern kitchens are cleverly designed to offer practical storage solutions. This enables you to put your hands quickly and easily on whatever you need. With clever storage accessories incorporated into the units, you’ll be able to keep everything out of sight and tidy – vital if your kitchen is part of your open-plan living. This also includes finishing your kitchen with one of our fantastic bespoke fridge designs.
- It fits in beautifully with the rest of your home. If you have an open-plan living space, you can therefore coordinate your furniture throughout, creating a harmonious area where everything belongs.
- It’s exactly what you wanted – The joy of designing a bespoke kitchen is that you’ll get exactly what you want. Our experienced team of designers will help you create a bespoke fridge that fits perfectly into your home and your lifestyle.
- It has the ‘wow factor’ – Let’s face it, it doesn’t matter how much you love your new kitchen, it’s great when friends and family love it too. You’ll never get tired of a kitchen that has the wow factor, even more so when you have your completely bespoke fridge!
Choose from our range of popular, iconic pre-made images OR Choose from our exhaustive range of colours, including exact matches to the AGA pantone range OR Upload one of your own images to provide a truly personal finish. Whatever your requirement we can create it.
We’re available from 9am to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm Fridays, and love to help.